FISE calls for entries for taking part in the VARP
FISE as a host organization calls for entries for craft/design professionals from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, for taking part in the three-month long Visegrad Artist Residency Program for a scholarship grant of 750 euro/month
Deadline of online application at FISE: 1th of September, 2017.
Not to forget, that you have to prepare the description of your Residency Project (advantageous with Hungarian partners) and you have to enclose the original letter of acceptance from us (not via e-mail).
Deadline of application at VARP: 10th of September, 2017.
For more information on FISE please visit website: www.fise.hu
For more information on VARP (rules, application info) :
Participating in the program, FISE offers opportunity of
- living in the association's apartment during the scholarship holder's research or studio work
- cooperating FISE members in common projects or workshop / studio visiting possibilities in different fields of craft, photo, design, etc.
- cooperating studios in Budapest
- exhibiting in FISE Gallery as a closing event of the scholarship
- gathering impressions in Budapest, thanks to the fact, that the apartment, workshop and gallery are situated downtown of the city
The Studio of Young Designers Association (FISE/SYDA) is an NGO and working as a professional organization since 1982. Its main task is to support young professionals in starting their careers in different fields of design, including interior design, industrial design, applied graphics, textile, silicate and applied metal design. It provides the members publicity and space for exhibitions all year long in its Gallery, as well as the possibility to work in four studios. It also wishes to promote international mobility, encouraging cooperation and building networks between young designers, also from V4 countries.
Taking part in the program, please contact FISE at firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Application is already open.
Robert Mascher DLA, designer
president of FISE